Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers' Day!

Dearest Papa, Grandpa and Yeye,

Happy Fathers' Day! Sorry we rather forgot this special day, but we really do appreciate you for all the special papa- and grandfatherly things that you all do for us. May God bless you with good health, joy, and most of all, that you will know His love more each day.

Here's our favourite picture from our recent church camp at Kuching. We were walking down the rocky path to the small beach at our resort.



Love, Pepe, Polly and "Mama" (even when at times we don't quite show it :)

"He leadeth me, He leadeth me,
By His own hand He leadeth me.
His faithful follow'r I will be,
For by His hand He leadeth me!"
~ chorus of the hymn Pepe will be singing with her Sunday School classmates in about two weeks' time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home